Famous tequila cocktail, whose disputed origins go back as far as the 1940s.
- in a shaker
- salt frosting
- 1/6 Smear the rim of a chilled glass with lime and sprinkle with salt, then set aside
- 2/6 Pour the ingredients into a shaker
- 3/6 Fill the shaker to 2/3 with ice cubes
- 4/6 Shake vigorously for 7 to 10 seconds
- 5/6 Strain into the pre-frosted cocktail glass, without ice
- 6/6 Serve
Conseil du bartender
The rim will modify the balance and the texture of the drink, it is recomended to rim only half of the glass to leave the consumer the choice of tasting the drink with or without the added salt.