Cassis Noir de Bourgogne
The slow maceration of “Cassis Noir de Bourgogne", harvested in the Loire Valley, gives this liqueur all its powerful aromas.
Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2014
Gold Medal (95/100) - International Review of Spirits Competition 2007 organised by Beverage Testing Institute (USA)
Degree : 20%
Country of Origin : France
Blackcurrant from Burgundy is an old variety of blackcurrant and essential in France. Appreciated for its firm fruits with a great aromatic richness, the Burgundy blackcurrant is one of the best varieties known for its taste and good vitamin C content.
- Store in a dry and cool place, if possible away from light.
- Close the bottle tightly after use
Pure on crushed ice or in cocktails. Pairs well with cognac or vodka.
- Bronze medal at the Bartenders Brand Awards 2022
- Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2014
- Gold Medal with the score of 95/100 at the International Review of Spirits Competition 2007 organized by the Beverage Testing Institute (USA)