Cassis Noir de Bourgogne
The slow maceration of “Cassis Noir de Bourgogne", harvested in the Loire Valley, gives this liqueur all its powerful aromas.
Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2014
Gold Medal (95/100) - International Review of Spirits Competition 2007 organised by Beverage Testing Institute (USA)
Degree : 20%
Country of Origin : France
Dark and purplish-blue in color but with garnet red hues.
The scent reveals notes of ripe fruit with a slight vegetal note typical of blackcurrant buds.
Very fruity, intense taste of blackcurrant berries enhanced by the recognizable note of blackcurrant buds.
Blackcurrant from Burgundy is an old variety of blackcurrant and essential in France. Appreciated for its firm fruits with a great aromatic richness, the Burgundy blackcurrant is one of the best varieties known for its taste and good vitamin C content.
- Store in a dry and cool place, if possible away from light.
- Close the bottle tightly after use
Pure on crushed ice or in cocktails. Pairs well with cognac or vodka.
- Bronze medal at the Bartenders Brand Awards 2022
- Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2014
- Gold Medal with the score of 95/100 at the International Review of Spirits Competition 2007 organized by the Beverage Testing Institute (USA)
More cocktail recipes
with Cassis Noir de Bourgogne