Cocktail credited to Victor Morris, Bar Morris, Lima (Peru), in the early 1920s (disputed origins).
- in a shaker
- aromatic bitters
- 1/6 Pour the ingredients into a shaker
- 2/6 Shake vigorously without ice for 15 seconds
- 3/6 Fill the shaker to 2/3 with ice cubes
- 4/6 Shake vigorously again for 7 to 10 seconds
- 5/6 Strain into a glass without ice but previously chilled
- 6/6 Garnish with 3 dashes of aromatic bitters on the mousse and serve
Conseil du bartender
Use the « dry shake » technique to get a nice foam and the typical silky mouthfeel of cocktails made with egg whites, made easier with the Egg White syrup.
60 2,03 ml oz
Giffard Egg White Syrup
20 0,68 ml oz
30 1,01 ml oz