Cocktail created by Nicholas Skovgaard in 2005, Fox Hotelbar, Copenhagen (Denmark).
- in a shaker
- 1/6 Pour the ingredients into a shaker
- 2/6 Shake vigorously without ice for 15 seconds
- 3/6 Fill the shaker to 2/3 with ice cubes
- 4/6 Shake vigorously again for 7 to 10 seconds
- 5/6 Strain into a cocktail glass without ice but previously chilled
- 6/6 Garnish & serve
Conseil du bartender
Use the « dry shake » technique to get a nice foam and the typical silky mouthfeel of cocktails made with egg whites.