Cocktail created by 8 international bartenders during a workshop led by Fernando Castellon.
- in a shaker
- coriander leaf
- 1/7 Crush the cucumber slices in the shaker using a pestle
- 2/7 Pour the ingredients into a shaker
- 3/7 Shake vigorously without ice for 15 seconds
- 4/7 Fill the shaker to 2/3 with ice cubes
- 5/7 Shake vigorously again for 7 to 10 seconds
- 6/7 Strain into a cocktail glass without ice but previously chilled
- 7/7 Garnish and serve
Conseil du bartender
Use the « dry shake » technique to get a nice foam and the typical silky mouthfeel of cocktails made with egg whites.