Cocktail credited to Victor Morris, Bar Morris, Lima (Peru), in the early 1920s (disputed origins).
ABV : medium+
Difficulty level : ***
- Glass : cocktail
- Method : shake
- Ice : –
- Garnish : aromatic bitters
- Add the ingredients to a shaker
- Shake vigourously without ice first for 15 seconds
- Ice up 2/3 of the shaker with cubed ice
- Shake vigourously again for 7 to 10 seconds
- Strain into a chilled glass with no ice
- Garnish with 3 dashes of aromatic bitters on the foam and serve
Use the “dry shake” technique to get a nice foam and the typical silky mouthfeel of cocktails made with egg whites, made easier with the Egg White syrup.