Cocktail created by 8 international bartenders during a workshop led by Fernando Castellon.
ABV : medium
Difficulty level : ***
- Glass : cocktail
- Method : shake
- Ice : –
- Garnish : coriander leaf
- Muddle the cucumber slices in the shaker
- Add the ingredients to the shaker
- Shake vigorously without ice first for 15 seconds
- Ice up 2/3 of the shaker with cubed ice
- Shake vigourously again for 7 to 10 seconds
- Strain into a chilled glass with no ice
- Garnish and serve
Use the “dry shake” technique to get a nice foam and the typical silky mouthfeel of cocktails made with egg whites.